Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Home stretch

 Thirty-six weeks. 

I am in awe of how fast the time has gone. Like am I really going to have a baby soon? In less than a month?
This is happening.
Life has been easy for the past few months.
Besides my ribs being sore from him hanging out up there pregnancy has been very kind to me.
This kiddo gets hiccups on the daily,
I'm pretty sure his head is down, 
And I am a whole centimeter dilated! 
(probably from jet-skiing and boating at Lake Powell recently... I'll take it!)
The doc says that he doesn't think I'll be waiting past my due date,
And I sure hope not! Because I'm anxious.
 



I've been really feeling the nesting impulse. 
I was feeling it before, but I've since gotten to act on it because I finally had my baby showers!
We hadn't spent any money on Baby K because we were waiting to see what we got.
I was having nightmares of him coming early and us having NOTHING.
Talk about stress.
And talk about feeling so blessed. 
My favorite thing about the showers is that I got to see just how loved my little family is.
 





 While we were at Lake Powell I felt something I really haven't through out this pregnancy.
I felt jealous that I was going to have to share this hunky husband of mine.
Don't get me wrong, 
I am over the moon excited to see Forrest be a Father.
As we were getting quality time in I realized I need to take full advantage.
I need to be completely happy with this precious time without babies.
I just adore this guy so much.
We had a lunch date this past weekend at Blaze Pizza (SO delicious)
Lets just say I was hangry before we got there...
Hungry + angry = Hangry.
I'm just grateful that he loves me and puts up with me. 
And for the millionth time I'll say he's going to make the best dad ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment