Monday, March 3, 2014

Going green

From the title you may assume that I bought a Prius it something, but that is not the case. It is March. In normal places spring would be approaching. However since it snowed it snowed in Rexburg two days ago I'm not buying it. I'm getting cabin fever. The occasional snowboard trip is great, but I need adventure and outdoor fun. Since the weather isn't permitting yet, I decided to bring the outdoors in. 

Byui has a lovely plant shop. It's part of the Benson Building, where all the greenhouses are. I strolled in there this morning because I intended to get some succulents or things of that nature to put in my two cute mugs that I painted (see previous post). The trip was quite a success. Not only did I get a little succulent, I got a golden globe cactus and a retro choke agave.  

They have such a fabulous selection there! And for a reasonable price.


Ahh, a 'succulent' cup of joe this morning!



There's the whole family! That gold pot was perfect for that golden globe cactus... It's living up to its namesake. 

More are to come! Forrest is interviewing in Las Vegas later this week, so I'll be making some additions to my plant family. Also, I'll be crafting! Hooray! Happy March!



No comments:

Post a Comment